We do offer many menu items that themselves don't contain gluten however, due to our open plan and fast-paced kitchens, we cannot guarantee there will be no cross-contact between ingredients.
Therefore , our menu items may contain gluten, wheat, milk, fish and egg. Removing an ingredient may not eliminate its presence. Any ingredient in our kitchen may be present in menu items
Where coffee is available, coffee served with any milk may contain milk, soy, almond and gluten.
Our ingredients that contain gluten: flour tortillas, churros, Heinz ketchup and sourdough (in stores serving breakfast). Hash browns may contain a trace from the manufacturing facility.
Some of these may cross paths with non-gluten ingredients;
• Flour tortillas are heated in the tortilla press
• Flour tortillas are stored above hot rice and beans
• Gloved hands that are used to handle flour tortillas may also handle cheese and/ or corn chips
The measures we have in place to prevent cross contact include:
• Dedicated fry vats for churros that contain gluten
• Maintain our tortilla press surface to prevent sticking of tortillas
You can find additional information regarding allergens and gluten in our food at the links below: https://www.guzmanygomez.com.au/the-food/nutritional-info/